V4REV - select using sql functions returns bizarre values

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Dec 15 08:05:54 CST 2011

I'm glad to see you working on this Bernard. The LiveCode functions "V4REV"
need to be updated for function and documentation. I just use the same old
ones that I know work all the time and don't branch out into any of the
others because it takes so long to learn a new function both because of
documentation failings, my own failings, and sometimes the little used ones
don't work anymore because of changes in LiveCode. Are you using the most
recent release of LiveCode and on a Mac?

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com