Lion and case-insensitive isue. No issue !! - Still doesn't work!

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Sun Dec 4 04:05:12 CST 2011

Hi Ruslan,

This:

  myDatabase.LocaleName = "en_US"
  myDatabase.CollationAttribute( EVColAttribute.kStrength ) = EVColAttributeValue.kPrimary

doesn't work, this:

  myDatabase.myTable.LocaleName = "en_US"
  myDatabase.myTable.CollationAttribute( EVColAttribute.kStrength ) = EVColAttributeValue.kPrimary

doesn't work either but this:

  myDatabase.myTable.Field( "Field_Name" ).LocaleName = "en_US"
  myDatabase.myTable.Field( "Field_Name" ).CollationAttribute( EVColAttribute.kStrength ) = EVColAttributeValue.kPrimary

works! I verified that with several tables, always the same result. I haven't tried RealStudio since I am looking for a coded solution to add to the app and fix the problem for all my clients.

I use Valentina 4.9.1 the Class way.

Stan