Case-insensitive searches with Lion

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Wed Aug 3 09:38:14 CDT 2011

This is actually good news. The first time I saw this I thought the brain was going.

While my computer is a german in spirit his language setting is set to english! The format, though, is german. But changing to USA doesn't change anything. Also, the other computer - an older laptop - shows the same problem as well as an older version of my app. But only in Lion. Could the problem be the ICU library?

On 03.08.2011, at 13:52, Stan Busk wrote:

> Note that the report I got comes from a german customer. I don't know if it is a coincidence or a casualness.
> I tried to reproduce the problem here including by setting my system to German but everything works as usual for me.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals