Case-insensitive searches with Lion

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Wed Aug 3 06:57:21 CDT 2011

Hi,

not really related, BUT very interesting on a sad way …

	Mail 5.0 gives up full text search for a second time since installation of Lion

	Spotlight got more and more "issues" didn't find documents that must be for sure in the result set

So there seems to be more issues related with searches in LION

After there is an interesting combo update available for developers I've just had seen, I start searching for a list of fixes / changes for this update (only for developers!)

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord