AW: AW: Valentina 4.7 has broken existing Rev App

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Nov 23 07:48:35 CST 2010

If there are no more ideas, I have to roll back to Valentina 3.5.1. and dump
Valentina 4.7
I have worked over the last weeks on my new release, have tested and tested
and by good but only by accident found this weird 10 min bug just some
minutes before delivery with the fixed master Cd in my hands.
After 2 days of doing nothing else as caring about the not running Valentina
I am now over my deadline of my new release and have to deliver.
Sorry, but this is the second weird and heavy time consuming Valentina bug.
Perhaps it is my fault, but if yes Valentina installation is too
sophisticated for me.
Need for speed? No, need for reliable software!
Tiemo