AW: AW: Valentina 4.7 has broken existing Rev App

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Nov 23 05:55:02 CST 2010

Ok, found it.
The files were not on C:\ but in my user Documents folder (could be added to
Valentina Wiki install instructions - would help a lot of searching)

Now I copied all new 4.7 files from V4REV_4 and vcomponents_win_vc folder
into my standalone, but the result remains the same - error after 10 min.
Are there any other restrictions, what could cause the demo mode?

Thanks for any ideas
Tiemo