AW: AW: Valentina 4.7 has broken existing Rev App

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Nov 23 03:37:04 CST 2010

Hi Ruslan,

I tried to make a fresh new install of 4.7, but I am just a bit puzzeled.
I downloaded the current 4.7 version from here:
http://www.valentina-db.com/en/downloads/valentina-for-runtime-revolution
I executed the v4rev_4_win.exe (as administrator)
I get the three folders:
C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\Bonjour
C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\V4REV_4
C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\vcomponents_win_vc
BUT the V4REV_4 Folder is empty beside of the two unins000 files.
Where are the two valentina DLLs and the installer.rev?
What am I missing?

On the other hand I did have had theses two DLLs of version 4.7 before, I
have checked in my broken installation the file details (where I get the
bug)

Thanks for helping
Tiemo (without "h" :))