foreign key constraint

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Jan 27 11:49:40 CST 2010

> > I still want to know. Are you directly accessing the database with
> > vStudio or are you using vServer office? Seriously I had no end of
> > problems until I started using vServer.
>
> AFAIK VServer is not part of ADK.  So, yes I'm accessing the
> database via VStudio.

Right, it isn't. An ADK consists of a bundle of a local valentina database
runtime that accepts only one connection at at time, and the Vclient that
does the communicating.

Valentina Studio can open/interact with either a local database or a remote
(or not remote) server.

> Rev with V4Rev does not crash when accessing the db. In fact,
> today I've eliminated V4Rev as any part of the problem.
>
> VStudio has crashed several times today already, and this
> computer was rebooted this morning and I have not even
> started Rev today.  That looks to me like definitive proof
> VStudio on Vista is unstable.

Were you able to compare with it on XP? That would help us narrow down if
its specifically a Vista problem.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President