foreign key constraint -- vserver demo free. Vstudio free

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Jan 27 13:16:04 CST 2010

On 1/27/10 6:51 PM, "william humphrey" <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

> I just read your email. download the beta version of both vStudio and vServer.
> Valentina gives out, very generously, free codes that allow you to use both
> for thirty days and then they give you new ones the next month if you're still
> testing.

Yes, this is main point to catch :)

VSERVER OFFICE in demo mode works non stop the whole month.
Then you need just download new demo license and enjoy next month.

Vstudio PRO also can be used for frer now

    everybody can generate for self serials for VS PRO
    limited in time up to 1 July from
    SUPPORT -> My Account menu after login.