Vserver connection

Richard McCoy mcrmedia1 at insightbb.com
Mon Jan 11 11:26:32 CST 2010

Thanks. Examined log. It's reporting the wrong username and password. It's
connecting but then disconnecting. I'm using Remote Desktop to administer
the server and used my UN/PW from there, the same one used for FTP. Assuming
I need a separate Administrator UN/PW, if available. IP and port are
correct. Have contacted IS.

Does this make sense?