Vserver licenses

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Fri Jan 8 11:40:19 CST 2010

Thanks for asking that question. I am only developing for myself (using
RunRev) but in the future I need to do something so that office server will
work. I hope that if someone answers this question clearly, with
step-by-step instructions for each platform and each method (RunRev C+ and
all the others) and with examples that this is also posted on the WIKI

Bill

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com