Vserver licenses

Richard McCoy mcrmedia1 at insightbb.com
Fri Jan 8 08:53:48 CST 2010

I have a couple of questions regarding licenses.

1) I understand the difference between the Office Server and the Embedded Server. No problem there. However, I have client serials to call the Embedded Server but do not seem to have any for the Office Server. I thought I would use the Office Server initially for testing because it only involves our personnel. The Embedded licenses I intend to reserve for customers. Do I use the Embedded serials to access the Office Server, or should I have separate serials for that?

2) I have the Vserver NFR license and the Vserver EMB license and the Vserver EMB Project license. Since I intend to include reports for both my own use and for each customer account, should I only use the Embedded Project licenses and discard the regular Embedded licenses?

Thanks.

Richard McCoy
Executive Creative Director
MCR Media Associates, LLC