[V4REV] Valentina for REV Linux

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat Dec 18 16:05:12 CST 2010

On 12/18/10 10:59 PM, "Mark Wieder" <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

Hi Mark,

>> The two step way is a little problematic, and it would be nice if there was
>> an easier way to install externals like this.
>
> What's the big deal? You copy the library into the user's Externals
> folder, restart the IDE, and you're set to go.

This is not a way explained by REV team to us.

> However, the v4rev.dll
> library placed there by the valentina installer (I'm not at my linux
> computer right now, so I can't verify the library name there) doesn't
> show up in the externalpackages, leading me to asssume it's compiled
> wrong. Hard to believe this is ever gonna work.

1)

Sorry, many text without exact details.
Much more helpful will be

* OS, IDE, product
* step  -> result
* step -> result

Without any emotions. Ok?

2) we have re-uploaded all Linux archives with one more fix
Now links are not stored into archives.

> While I'm on the subject, the externalfunctions of stack "home" shows
> two (!) copies each of revdb_valentina(), revdb_valentinacursorref(),
> revdb_valentinadbref(), and revdb_valentinadbreftoconnection(), even
> without the valentina driver installed.

So?

Where they come from?

May be they was inside of Revolution itself?