V4RB: 4.8?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat Dec 18 13:33:18 CST 2010

On 12/18/10 9:26 PM, "Claudius Sailer" <claudius.sailer at me.com> wrote:

Hi Claudius,

> I tried install_vcomponents_v4rb_v4 with Valentina 4.8 and got now following
> message.
> Is this correct? are there any new script?
>
> The VSDK-Eror I know is okay because VSDK is no longer needed but whats happen
> with libwx_mac.dylib?

*  I think we have newer script in WIKI, without  VSDK. No?

* WX is dropped in 4.8  by VREPORT.
    We now use OTHER library for REPORT ENGINE.
    It is linked inside of VREPORT, so no separate dlls.

* yes we need make in WIKI one more script I think.

* for now you can just ignore that msg, or remove/comment
 in the script lines related to WX