V4RB: 4.8?

Claudius Sailer claudius.sailer at me.com
Sat Dec 18 13:26:53 CST 2010

Hello,

I tried install_vcomponents_v4rb_v4 with Valentina 4.8 and got now following message.
Is this correct? are there any new script?

The VSDK-Eror I know is okay because VSDK is no longer needed but whats happen with libwx_mac.dylib?

[imac:~] claudius$ /Users/claudius/Desktop/install_vcomponents_v4rb_v4 /Users/claudius/Programme/RealBasic\ Claudius/MoneyControl\ DB/Entwicklung/MoneyControl.app/
cp: /usr/local/lib/vcomponents/libwx_mac.dylib: No such file or directory
cp: /usr/local/lib/vcomponents/VSDK.framework: No such file or directory
install_name_tool: can't open file: /Users/claudius/Programme/RealBasic Claudius/MoneyControl DB/Entwicklung/MoneyControl.app/Contents/vcomponents/libwx_mac.dylib (No such file or directory)
install_name_tool: can't open file: /Users/claudius/Programme/RealBasic Claudius/MoneyControl DB/Entwicklung/MoneyControl.app/Contents/vcomponents/VSDK.framework/Versions/A/VSDK (No such file or directory)

Claudius

--
iMac CD 2GHz / MacOS X 10.6.4de / RB 2010r5/ Valentina 4.8
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de