Vserver v4.3 -- a lots of log files born. How to stop this?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Apr 6 15:50:06 CDT 2010

On 4/5/10 12:31 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

Hi Stan,

Sorry for delay on this.

1) PROBLEM is in expired DEMO license I think.
So VSERVER cannot start, but it is again forced to start by OS X launchD.

2) In the LOG files which you see in first lines you must be able see URL
where to download newer DEMO license.

3) if you enable AppleScript menu for OSX, in the System Prefs,
You will be able easy to stop/start VSERVER using that menu.