Closing RevDB connection that was opened from a Valentina connection?

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Fri Sep 18 13:14:20 CDT 2009

shoot -- I remember the crashes now. A while ago I stopped using any command
that began with "rev" for the database stuff and use

VConnection_Constructor("localhost", "sa", "sa", 15432) into mConnection

to open the database

when you do that things like

*get* Valentina_ShutDownClient()

work ok.  I gave up on almost all the commands that began with "rev"

Bill

--
http://www.bluewatermaritime.com