Closing RevDB connection that was opened from a Valentina connection?

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Fri Sep 18 13:09:26 CDT 2009

Trevor
I'm so glad to see you working on making Valentina work with your db
abstraction layer. I've also noticed that some of the commands in the test
stacks don't work. I notice that in my stacks I've been closing my database
with

*put* VDatabase_Destructor( mDatabase ) into mDatabase

and it has been working.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com