Closing RevDB connection that was opened from a Valentina connection?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Sep 18 13:22:26 CDT 2009

On Sep 18, 2009, at 2:14 PM, william humphrey wrote:

> shoot -- I remember the crashes now. A while ago I stopped using any
> command that began with "rev" for the database stuff and use
>
> VConnection_Constructor("localhost", "sa", "sa", 15432) into
> mConnection
>
> to open the database
>
> when you do that things like
>
> get Valentina_ShutDownClient()
>
> work ok.  I gave up on almost all the commands that began with "rev"

Thanks for the info Bill. I have a mix of native API and RevDB calls
right now. I open with the native API and do most of the conversion of
results to arrays with the native API but I am using RevDB calls in
places as well. I'm going to move entirely to native API and see if
crashing subsides.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems