Closing RevDB connection that was opened from a Valentina connection?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Sep 18 12:18:50 CDT 2009

I'm looking at the test stack for Revolution. On card id 1020 there is
a test handler called Test_V4REV_VDatabase_ToRevDb. The test converts
an open Valentina database reference to a RevDB connection.

put revOpenDatabase("Valentina2","",mDatabase,"","") into mDbID

The test stack then goes on to close down the Valentina database using
VDatabase_Close/Destructor. The problem is that the RevDB is never
cleared out so calling revOpenDatabases() still reports an open
database connection.

In my experiments so far revCloseDatabase gets upset and crashes
Revolution if I try to close a connection that was created from a
Valentina database reference. What is the recommended way of closing
both the Valentina database connection and the RevDB connection?

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems