Error Numbers

Sean Wilson sean at mixed-messages.co.nz
Thu Sep 10 20:51:35 CDT 2009

> I don't have sql_errors.xml or Kernel_errors.xml files - can I
> download them?

If you've installed a Valentina product they're on your system
somewhere! I'm not as familiar with Mac OSX as I should be, but you
might start looking in
/usr/local/lib/vcomponents/vresources/english/kernel_errors.xml
/usr/local/lib/vcomponents/vresources/english/sql_errors.xml

Did you search the archives? On 5/12/08 william humphrey started a
thread titled "Where is list of error codes" that might prove useful
reading.