Error Numbers

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 10 20:45:09 CDT 2009

Happy to help,

I don't know where they would be if available in the wiki.

Happy to send you mine.
BarrySum at bigpond.net.au

Just don't know how restricting that would be for future updates.

I'm just working thru my XML stuff in RB now to see if I can
Code an extract into an easier to use vDB_Errors.

Unless there's a way to import an XML into vSP.

baz