Error Numbers

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 10 21:50:00 CDT 2009

OK I've used Excel to import.
After adding a new Column for the converted Hex To Decimal error number.
Saved as csv and xls.

Now what to do with it other than just using it for a quick lookup of the
number and description.

Even if I pulled it into an enumeration dictionary or a vDB
what could I use it for?

Just a look up I guess.

Will leave it for now and push on.