SqlExecute and binding

Thomas Flemming tf at ttqv.com
Tue Nov 17 03:06:44 CST 2009

ok, it seems like I must do it like this:

Dim a(7) As Object
a(0) = Str(.coo.lat)
a(1) = Str(.coo.lon)
a(2) = Str(.coo.alt)
a(3) = .first_point

then the double and single are inserted correctly.
But in which format does a date/time has to be?
Is there a general string-format for datetime?

Tom

--
**   Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Flemming
**   mail  tf at ttqv.com