SqlExecute and binding

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Tue Nov 17 05:02:15 CST 2009

Hi Thomas

 every time we open a connection to the db on the server we make a call to 'cm_SetConnectionVars'. This is a procedure we wrote that looks like this:

create or replace procedure cm_SetConnectionVars(in long_anID Long)
Begin
SET PROPERTY DateTimeFormat OF DATABASE TO 'kYMD';
SET PROPERTY DateSeparator OF DATABASE TO '-';
end;

THe whole explanation of the do's and don'ts about datetime you can find here:
http://valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:vcomponents:vkernel:database:datetime_format

hth

Bart Pietercil
CTO Cognosis NV