AW: mysterious crash

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed May 27 12:52:46 CDT 2009

Hello Vansh,

yes the log is about the index of the valentina db and Ruslan also told me
to reindex the db. But because the db is read only in my app, I can't see
any need for reindexing, especially it runs at all other customers.

My App is a revolution program and is build as universal. But my feeling is
that it has something to do with any component of the OS.

Thanks for giving your thoughts

Tiemo

  _____