[V4REV][CHANGE] for 4.2 RENAME to Valentina4 // Runtime, database connection

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jun 9 14:41:53 CDT 2009

On 6/9/09 10:19 PM, "Peter Malecki" <pemalecki at googlemail.com> wrote:

Hi Peter,

No, nothing serious here.

     HOME/Documents/My Revolution/Externals/Externals.txt

Here present line
    Valentina2,v4rev.bundle

It present here for few years.
    for v2, v3, v4

TODAY Kirill have decide change it to Valentina4

This is as easy as change TEXT line.
So this is not new or others DLL  :-)

Just think that on snapshots present Valentina2

So this is NOT reasons of your troubles.