[V4REV][CHANGE] for 4.2 RENAME to Valentina4 // Runtime, database connection

Peter Malecki pemalecki at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 10 02:41:32 CDT 2009

Hi Ruslan,

Uuuups, strange, and I think it is not an usual way to change naming
within a project. I would also say it is not one of the best
user-friendly ways... I hope you would not decide to change the name
of your web site...in these days...

I saw your video and saw that I used application building excatly as
you demonstrated it. Really it doesn't work (-:

By the way the demo db is it a treasure out of your sleeve or should
it be in the installation package or did you decide to delete it too?

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 9:41 PM, Ruslan
Zasukhin<sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:
> On 6/9/09 10:19 PM, "Peter Malecki" <pemalecki at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Peter,
>
> No, nothing serious here.
>
>     HOME/Documents/My Revolution/Externals/Externals.txt
>
> Here present line
>    Valentina2,v4rev.bundle
>
> It present here for few years.
>    for v2, v3, v4
>
> TODAY Kirill have decide change it to Valentina4
>
> This is as easy as change TEXT line.
> So this is not new or others DLL  :-)
>
> Just think that on snapshots present Valentina2
>
> So this is NOT reasons of your troubles.
>

>> I used a description of Windows deployment downloaded two or three
>> weeks ago. So I was highly excited to see a new build even with a
>> screen shot this evening.
>>
>> And I couldn't believe my eyes, that there was also a new dll:
>> Valentina4, in my Version it is Valentina2. At once I started a new
>> download but what a surprise, I got Valentina2 again :-) I hope that
>> is the reason for my troubles...
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Ruslan Zasukhin