Runtime, database connection

Peter Malecki pemalecki at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:19:09 CDT 2009

Hi Ruslan,

I used a description of Windows deployment downloaded two or three
weeks ago. So I was highly excited to see a new build even with a
screen shot this evening.

And I couldn't believe my eyes, that there was also a new dll:
Valentina4, in my Version it is Valentina2. At once I started a new
download but what a surprise, I got Valentina2 again :-) I hope that
is the reason for my troubles...