[V4RB] RB can't locate Valentina constants

Bill Mounce rb at teknia.com
Thu Jul 16 11:49:28 CDT 2009

I have had this problem before, and eventually they seem to go away,
but not this time.

On compile, I receive an error message the first time a Valentina
constant is encountered:

This method or property does not exist
Super.Constructor( inStorageType )

It is as if Valentina is not initialized or the plugin is not
installed. And yet:

1. The plugin is there.

2. Valentina is initialized (I can step through the code)

3. If I compile a different project, it compiles fine.

4. If I replace inStorageType with 1 then it goes to the next constant
and breaks.

So what is there about this project that keeps RB from seeing
Valentina? Or is it a different problem?

Thanks for your help. I am a little desperate here.

Bill