[V4RB] RB can't locate Valentina constants

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Thu Jul 16 12:00:56 CDT 2009

Is this defined in a module, which is present in one project and not
in the other?

Yesterday I had something similar after the update of the Monkeybread
plugin. Suddenly the compiler complained about "executeSQL" not being
available. This was defined in a module, which I could swear, wasn't
part of the project before.

Am 16.07.2009 um 18:49 schrieb Bill Mounce:

> I have had this problem before, and eventually they seem to go away,
> but not this time.
>
> On compile, I receive an error message the first time a Valentina
> constant is encountered:
>
> This method or property does not exist
> Super.Constructor( inStorageType )
>

> It is as if Valentina is not initialized or the plugin is not
> installed. And yet:
>
> 1. The plugin is there.
>
> 2. Valentina is initialized (I can step through the code)
>
> 3. If I compile a different project, it compiles fine.
>
> 4. If I replace inStorageType with 1 then it goes to the next constant
> and breaks.
>
> So what is there about this project that keeps RB from seeing
> Valentina? Or is it a different problem?
>
> Thanks for your help. I am a little desperate here.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.