VPicture field and Class Way

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Thu Jul 16 08:39:43 CDT 2009

On Thursday, July 16, 2009 ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com (Ivan Smahin) wrote:

>Hello Steve,
>
>Thursday, July 16, 2009, 10:07:34 AM, you wrote:
>
>> It doesn't look like anything is going wrong, but when I open the
>> DB using VStudio, the field is listed as <empty>.
>
>Yes, seems to be ok
>But I meant Warnings_20090716_xxxxxx.log
>
>To enable Warning log you should do following:
>SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO TRUE

I did that.  There is no warning file.

In fact, just to make sure I did it correctly, I did it again but this time I also reindexed the database after trying to add the picture.  I get the warnings for the reindex, but nothing about anything related to the call for adding the picture.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/