4,294,967,296 tuples problem

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Dec 17 11:44:39 CST 2009

I will ditch the long long and go to just ulong. It's a pain because of the
links which I have to delete first and then rebuild. I wish I had known
about the problem with the long long. Maybe you could put a note in vStudio
about that so other people will know that that means int64? I will also make
a request to RunRev.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com