AW: VDataBase_IsOpen( gDBRef ) fails

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Dec 14 11:38:12 CST 2009

Hi William,

thank you for your testing offer. Because it runs fine on 90% of the
machines, the chance is very small that the error comes up on your machine,
but in case I'll like to come back to your offer.

I have read about Trevors framework. It must be a great work, but I don't
understand why it is an alternative for a (valentina) database, because it
is not a database, it is a framework, or am I incorrect?

On windows the application data dir would be an appropriate place for a db,
which is read/write, but is it it in my case?

Thanks

Tiemo

  _____