v4RB for Windows - now MAC ?

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Sat Aug 15 21:42:33 CDT 2009

OK slight headway had to write a diagnosis app.

The following work in v3.5.3 but NOT in v4.2
I'm trying to find the vComponents for v3.5.3 to install on the mac and test
again.

    Dim DatabaseVersion As Integer
    'DatabaseVersion = Valentina.GetDatabaseVersion(f)

    'msgbox "4"
    '
    'DatabaseVersion = Valentina.GetDatabaseFormatVersion(f)
    'msgbox "4b"

    dim SchemaVersion as Integer
    'msgbox "5"
    '
    'SchemaVersion = Valentina.GetSchemaVersion( f )
    'msgbox "5b"

    dim dbMode as Integer

    'msgbox "6"
    '
    'dbMode = Valentina.GetDatabaseMode( f )
    'msgbox "6b"