v4RB for Windows - now MAC ?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Aug 16 02:28:57 CDT 2009

On 8/16/09 5:42 AM, "Barry G. Sumpter" <barrysum at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

Hi Barry,

It is not clear too much where you have problems.
Please describe step by step what you CAN do and what you cannot

You need read carefully

http://valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:v4rb:man
ual:manual

Here sections Install and Deployment.
They describe quite good what you need todo.

If you need old 3.5.2 archives you can find them here:
    http://valentina-db.com/download/prev_releases/