AW: Re[2]: AW: problems building a rev-valentina standalone on mac

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Oct 9 09:33:34 CDT 2008

On 10/9/08 4:30 PM, "Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:

Hi Tiemo,

> Hi Kirill,
> I copied the v4rev.bundle and the database drivers into the new directory:
>  C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Tiemo.KESTNER\Eigene Dateien\My Revolution
> Studio\Runtime\Mac OS X\Universal\Externals\
> without effect. No copying into the standalone.

And you have choose them in dialog?

> Any other idea? Or do I have to dump and switch back to SQLite?

In my opinion -- best solution is to get REV for MAC license :-)

If you going be cross-platform developer you need
    hardware for both OS.
    software for both OS.

If you are not in rush you can stop your experiments, until we self find
solution. It exists 100%. Just right now we are in rush on couple other
tasks here.