AW: AW: Re[2]: AW: problems building a rev-valentina standalone on mac

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Oct 9 10:12:16 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan

> Hi Tiemo,
>
> > Hi Kirill,
> > I copied the v4rev.bundle and the database drivers into the new
> directory:
> >  C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Tiemo.KESTNER\Eigene Dateien\My
> Revolution
> > Studio\Runtime\Mac OS X\Universal\Externals\
> > without effect. No copying into the standalone.
>
> And you have choose them in dialog?

Choose THEM? I only know to choose "Valentina2" in the script libraries of
my standalone settings, and that's what I have done. I don't now if and how
to point Rev to the needed files directly.

> > Any other idea? Or do I have to dump and switch back to SQLite?
>
> In my opinion -- best solution is to get REV for MAC license :-)
>
> If you going be cross-platform developer you need
>     hardware for both OS.
>     software for both OS.

I just bought the valentina licence and can't effort a rev enterprise
licence, which I actually don't need. Up to now it was a good option for me
to develop on Win and test on both OS. In the docs nothing pointed out that
it is not possible to build a Mac standalone with Valentina on Win. If I
would have known that, I probably wouldn't have bought valentina. It took me
now already almost three days without result and getting on in my project :(

> If you are not in rush you can stop your experiments, until we self find
> solution. It exists 100%. Just right now we are in rush on couple other
> tasks here.

I can still wait days, but not weeks. "It exists 100%" gives me some hope
and lets me wait if you can tell me how long I have to wait.
Tiemo