AW: Re[2]: AW: problems building a rev-valentina standalone on mac

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Oct 9 08:30:50 CDT 2008

Hi Kirill,
I copied the v4rev.bundle and the database drivers into the new directory:
 C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Tiemo.KESTNER\Eigene Dateien\My Revolution
Studio\Runtime\Mac OS X\Universal\Externals\
without effect. No copying into the standalone.
Any other idea? Or do I have to dump and switch back to SQLite?
Tiemo