AW: AW: AW: AW: Building Valentina Standalone for runrev and Mac fails

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Oct 8 13:46:37 CDT 2008

On 10/8/08 9:35 PM, "Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:

>> I cannot check right now.
>> Don't we have these steps in V4REV docs on WIKI ?
>>

> I followed the wiki of page:
> http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
> tation:v4rev:manual:installation
> the check: put the externalPackages of stack "home"
> shows me, that the external package "Valentina for Revolution" is installed,
> but it says nothing more about managing external packages

I have take look more deeply.

What I see in script is managing

    APP/Contents/MacOS/Externals/v4rev.bundle

    APP/Contents/MacOS/Externals/database_drivers/dbvalentina2

So lets remind to all, that V4REV have two parts:

    V4REV.bundle  -- script library with Valentina API

    dbvalentina2 -- provides support of REV DB API

In the FILE -> Standalone App Settings
    I see two small list boxes

        Script Libraries            Database Support.

            Valentina2                  Valentina2

You need choose at least Valentina2 in Script libs.

In database Support DO NOT choose Valentina -- this is 1.x