AW: AW: AW: AW: Building Valentina Standalone for runrev and Mac fails

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Oct 8 13:35:25 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,

> > Actually I have done two things in my rev stack:
> > 1. added the following to the external references property of the stack:
> > V4Rev_2\V4Rev_win.dll
> > V4Rev_2/V4Rev_Macho
>
> This is deprecated.
> Not required starting from Rev 2.7 it seems,

I found this in: V4REV_Reference_3_en.pdf, page 5
So I will delete it from my 3.0 stack

> > 2. Standalone app settings: Select inclusions for the standalone app:
> > - Script Libraries: Database and Valentina2 (no Valentina3 available)
> > - Database Support: Valentina2 (no Valentina3 available)
>
> right
>
> > Actually I don't know how else to specify externals or bundles to
> include.
> > (never done before) There is only one other section: "Copy non
> application
> > files", but that can't be it for bundles?
>
> I cannot check right now.
> Don't we have these steps in V4REV docs on WIKI ?

I followed the wiki of page:
http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:v4rev:manual:installation
the check: put the externalPackages of stack "home"
shows me, that the external package "Valentina for Revolution" is installed,
but it says nothing more about managing external packages

hmmmmm, any other idea?
Thanks
Tiemo