AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Building Valentina Standalone for runrev andMac fails

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Oct 9 01:54:10 CDT 2008

Good morning Ruslan, already posting - obviously you are not located in the
US?

> I have take look more deeply.
>
> What I see in script is managing
>
>     APP/Contents/MacOS/Externals/v4rev.bundle
>
>     APP/Contents/MacOS/Externals/database_drivers/dbvalentina2
>

> So lets remind to all, that V4REV have two parts:
>
>     V4REV.bundle  -- script library with Valentina API
>
>     dbvalentina2 -- provides support of REV DB API
>
> In the FILE -> Standalone App Settings
>     I see two small list boxes
>
>         Script Libraries            Database Support.
>
>             Valentina2                  Valentina2
>

> You need choose at least Valentina2 in Script libs.
>

> In database Support DO NOT choose Valentina -- this is 1.x

Ok, I deselected the database Support completely and only selected the
script library Valentina2 - without any effect. Neither building the
standalone on my Win, nore building the deployment on the Mac adds either
v4rev.bundle, nor database_drivers/dbvalentina2, obviously runrevs
standalone builder doesn't know about or doesn't find valentina!?

Can I check the source for these two bundles, where should the standalone
builder take them from? Perhaps something is missing from the installation?
But in my Win IDE everything is running fine, so actually I don't think it
is the installation of valentina

Thanks for helping
Tiemo