AW: AW: Building Valentina Standalone for runrev and Mac fails

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Oct 8 11:11:40 CDT 2008

On 10/8/08 4:30 PM, "Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:

Hi Tiemo,

> yes, you were right, obviously it was the wrong script, I did a fresh
> download, now I don't get any error in my terminal window, just one result
> line "noname:~Tiemo$"

ok

> BUT the problem in my app persist, I don't get any dbRef, as if my app
> doesn't finds the valentine programs. No error message, just an empty result
> string.

Actually the first call to Valentina must be
    Valentina_Init()

And if external is not found then it first should fail.

In IDE your stack works fine, yes?

In REV as I remember,
When you build standalone, you should in the special dialog specify which
externals you want to include.

If open app package, do you see
    Contents/MacOS/Externals/v4rev.bundle
?