AW: AW: AW: Building Valentina Standalone for runrev and Mac fails

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Oct 8 12:02:13 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan

> > BUT the problem in my app persist, I don't get any dbRef, as if my app
> > doesn't finds the valentine programs. No error message, just an empty
> result
> > string.
>
> Actually the first call to Valentina must be
>     Valentina_Init()

Yes thats correct, Valentiny_Init() is the first one

> And if external is not found then it first should fail.
>
> In IDE your stack works fine, yes?

Yes fine, fast and furious :)

> In REV as I remember,
> When you build standalone, you should in the special dialog specify which
> externals you want to include.
>
> If open app package, do you see
>     Contents/MacOS/Externals/v4rev.bundle
> ?
Noop
Hmmm, that seems to be the clue. There is no v4rev.bundle.
Should it be added by the rev standalone builder or the mac deployment
script? Actually I have done two things in my rev stack:
1. added the following to the external references property of the stack:
V4Rev_2\V4Rev_win.dll
V4Rev_2/V4Rev_Macho

2. Standalone app settings: Select inclusions for the standalone app:
- Script Libraries: Database and Valentina2 (no Valentina3 available)
- Database Support: Valentina2 (no Valentina3 available)

Actually I don't know how else to specify externals or bundles to include.
(never done before) There is only one other section: "Copy non application
files", but that can't be it for bundles?

Tiemo