Building Valentina Standalone for runrev and Mac fails

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Oct 8 06:16:24 CDT 2008

On 10/8/08 1:56 PM, "Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:

Hi Tiemo,

> I am developing with runrev on Win and so far my first steps with valentina,
> including encryption, work fine. The speed of valentina is - especially
> compared with SQLite - is amazing.

Thanks, now you can become fan of Valentina on REV list :)

-----------------------------
> Now I have really problems to build the deployment environment on Mac. I did
> everything as described in the deployment for mac wiki. There are some
> errors in the terminal window, which should be ok, as I was told (perhaps
> not?) please read the error log at the end. When showing the package
> information of my app bundle after creating the deployment, there is a
> "vcomponents" folder inside the contents folder of my package with some
> dylibs and a "vresources" folder and a "VSDK.framework" folder.

ok

> When starting my program just the first valentina function
> "VDatabase_Constructor()" returns empty, what means, no further execution of
> Valentina.
>
> Obviously I am missing something very basic or the build of the deployment
> environment is corrupt. Please help, I don't know what to look for and I
> don't have any Mac knowledge

Hmm. Script tries copy and work with ICU libraries.
We do not use them starting from 3.0

Or you use wring script, or ....

Please tell me exactly version of REV, of V4REV,
URL of page which have this script you use