AW: Building Valentina Standalone for runrev and Mac fails

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Oct 8 07:02:36 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,
I am glad you are already wake up :)
I am using Rev 3.0 build 750, installed v4rev_3_mac.dmg on the mac and
downloaded install_vcomponents_v4rev_v3.zip from page:
http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:v4rev:manual:deployment:macos_x_ub
I don't use wring script - actually I don't even know what it is and the
problem occurs right at the first statement get VDatabase_Constructor()
Thanks for helping
Tiemo