Building Valentina Standalone for runrev and Mac fails

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Oct 8 05:56:03 CDT 2008

Hello,

I am developing with runrev on Win and so far my first steps with valentina,
including encryption, work fine. The speed of valentina is - especially
compared with SQLite - is amazing.

Now I have really problems to build the deployment environment on Mac. I did
everything as described in the deployment for mac wiki. There are some
errors in the terminal window, which should be ok, as I was told (perhaps
not?) please read the error log at the end. When showing the package
information of my app bundle after creating the deployment, there is a
"vcomponents" folder inside the contents folder of my package with some
dylibs and a "vresources" folder and a "VSDK.framework" folder.

When starting my program just the first valentina function
"VDatabase_Constructor()" returns empty, what means, no further execution of
Valentina.

Obviously I am missing something very basic or the build of the deployment
environment is corrupt. Please help, I don't know what to look for and I
don't have any Mac knowledge

Tiemo

Terminal Log:

Last login: Wed Oct  8 12:24:08 on ttys000

noname:~ Tiemo$ /Users/Tiemo/Desktop/Valentina/INSTALL_VCOMPONENTS_V4REV
/Users/Tiemo/Desktop/Valentina/DGSWB.app/

cp: /usr/local/lib/vcomponents/libicudata.dylib: No such file or directory

cp: /usr/local/lib/vcomponents/libicuuc.dylib: No such file or directory

cp: /usr/local/lib/vcomponents/libicui18n.dylib: No such file or directory

cp: /usr/local/lib/vcomponents/libicuio.dylib: No such file or directory

install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/Tiemo/Desktop/Valentina/DGSWB.app/Contents/vcomponents/libicudata.dyl
ib (No such file or directory)

install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/Tiemo/Desktop/Valentina/DGSWB.app/Contents/vcomponents/libicuuc.dylib
(No such file or directory)

install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/Tiemo/Desktop/Valentina/DGSWB.app/Contents/vcomponents/libicuuc.dylib
(No such file or directory)

install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/Tiemo/Desktop/Valentina/DGSWB.app/Contents/vcomponents/libicui18n.dyl
ib (No such file or directory)

install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/Tiemo/Desktop/Valentina/DGSWB.app/Contents/vcomponents/libicui18n.dyl
ib (No such file or directory)

install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/Tiemo/Desktop/Valentina/DGSWB.app/Contents/vcomponents/libicui18n.dyl
ib (No such file or directory)

install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/Tiemo/Desktop/Valentina/DGSWB.app/Contents/vcomponents/libicuio.dylib
(No such file or directory)

install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/Tiemo/Desktop/Valentina/DGSWB.app/Contents/vcomponents/libicuio.dylib
(No such file or directory)

install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/Tiemo/Desktop/Valentina/DGSWB.app/Contents/vcomponents/libicuio.dylib
(No such file or directory)

install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/Tiemo/Desktop/Valentina/DGSWB.app/Contents/vcomponents/libicuio.dylib
(No such file or directory)

noname:~ Tiemo$ ac