Pricing upgrade path

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 06:22:03 CST 2008

Hi

I own Revolution ADK and studio.

-----------

I see this price for someone who is buying what I need from scratch:

Valentina Developer Revolution 2007! Get Valentina for Revolution ADK Pro
AND Revolution Studio together for only $499 - a savings of $200!

-------------

Or I see this upgrade path:

Upgrade ADK to VDN Platform, 2 Years Maintenance
VDN-PLT-2-UA
$450.00
------

So the final result is the same for upgrade as new purchaser and someone
upgrading saves only  $49?

-----

My other question is "VDN-PLT-2-UA" usable for making RunRev standalones
using RunRev Enterprise from Mac-OS to the other platforms?

I'm asking this because I'm going to switch my testing from single-user to
multi-user and I want to eventually make a standalone that will work on
Windows.

Thanks

Bill