Pricing upgrade path

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Nov 17 11:33:14 CST 2008

On 11/17/08 2:22 PM, "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi William,

Lynn will answer other your questions.

> My other question is "VDN-PLT-2-UA" usable for making RunRev standalones
> using RunRev Enterprise from Mac-OS to the other platforms?

Yes.

Actually VDN is bundle of many tings

* Valentina Embedded Server for ANY platform
* 3 copies of Valentina Office Server for each platform
* ADK with serials for all 3 platforms.

---
Yes working on MAC you can tune your REV to produce win exe.
This is more simple then working on WIN produce MAC exe.