[V4MD] Examples, SSL connection to VSERVER -- solved

Michael Lee michaeljlee at comcast.net
Mon Nov 10 12:46:24 CST 2008

Yes - if you read the code I sent, you'll see the following lines:

if( gSSLEnable ) then thePort = 15435  -- this matches what is in
VServer_Embedded.ini
else  thePort = 15433  -- this matches what is in VServer_Embedded.ini
gConnection = new(Xtra "VConnection", "localhost", "sa", "sa",
thePort )

I am using 3.5.2, not the 4.0 betas.